Monday, February 12, 2007

Forgiveness Sought for Lack of Posting

Dear Friends,

I am truly sorry for the lack of posting of sermons and such from the Church. I know some of you brought this to my attention and asked that I begin again the process of writing sermon notes on the blog. I have no excuse.. I became busy with other things and thoughts and just let it pile up to the point I don't remember which sermon was when and what dates the sermons dealt with and I may have lost a few sermons. However, I am going to post a few of the recent ones and then begin to post the new ones shortly after they are finished each week. I am sorry for the delay but thnigs have been busy and I allowed other things to get in the way as well.

thanks for understanding,

Mark

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?